Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Due Date

As some of you know, today is the day Husband and I been told to generally expect the arrival of our daughter. (Yes, April Fools, and yes, in the middle of Holy Week. She's already a corker.) But of course, she's nowhere near ready to make her debut, so we'll continue to watch and wait.

I just wanted to post an update, and to let you know what to expect during the next few weeks from the Vicar of H Street. I'll post some sort of birth announcement, but then I'll likely take about six weeks off before I start blogging regularly again -- look for me in the middle or end of May. If the past few weeks have been any indication of what's to come in terms of mental, physical and emotional fatigue, we're in for a real doozy. 

We're very thankful for all of the love and support that has come our way, and are looking forward to introducing her to the world soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Russian girls are just blessing! I never knew that a woman can be so caring, joyful, and supportive. I used to relied on my male friends, but with Masha I understood that women are even more reliable partners. grateful to online dating services for that. https://bridespersonified.com/european-brides/

    ReplyDelete